Tuesday, February 28, 2012

November Part 6: Yazoo City Thanksgiving

We missed last year's Nolan Family Thanksgiving because Brooks was 1 week old. This year we had a great time at Tim and Nanette's home that they designed and built themselves.

Brooks needs his "Lovey" like Delia needed a paci when she was a baby. Can't sleep without it. If you look closely here, Delia is snarling because she and Wesley were pretending to be monsters.



I didn't know we'd have so much HAM at Thanksgiving...


Lindsey and Delia being silly after supper.

Cousins Cameron and Brooks, about 3 months apart.

Great porch!

We had great weather and spent some time outside, which is rare for November in MS! This picture doesn't include everyone - I think I counted 35 people this year.

You should have seen the food table. This is just dessert!


Jennifer snapped a picture of us that we used for our Christmas card! Yay! That is always so hard to pull off... everyone has to be awake and dressed at the same time and that's just hard to coordinate at our house. I love this picture because Brooks was laughing at Grandma 'Manda playing peek-a-boo behind the camera.

Wesley, looking so big!

Brooks is one year old here!

The cousins! Front row: Brooks, Wesley, Delia, and Colton; Back row: Cameron, Michael, Rachel, and Neely. Missing: Hannah!

Big boys Uncle Chuck and Uncle Tim, little boys Brooks and Colton.

It was a fun day of good eatin' with family!

No comments: