Thursday, October 21, 2010

Delia never lets me do her hair in pigtails anymore. Last month she did and I was so excited, we ran outside and took pictures.




Here is Delia in a big girl hooded towel handmade by our friend Christy! No more baby towels that only cover her to her knees.


Things Delia says that crack us up:

"I don't like birds because I'm scary."

When Grady told her that her toy cat looked more like an armadillo:
"It's NOT an army gorilla!!"

When we put on shorts for the first time in a week:
"Uh oh! I don't have some pants on!"

When Grady kisses her:
"Don't get beard on me!"

In the shoe store with Grandma Amanda after the salesman said "Huh?"
"Grandma 'Manda, we don't say 'huh'. Bad people say 'huh'."

When asked "Where did you get your face painted?"
"Trick or treatering."

When a grandma at day care said how much her granddaughter Chloe (Delia's classmate) looooves Delia:
"Chloe hit me with the telephone!"

Singing to herself in her bed:
"Old McDonald had a farm, EIEIO. And on that farm he had a giraffe, EIEIO. With a quiet here and a quiet there..."
"Old McDonald had a farm, EIEIO. And on that farm he had a Elmo, EIEIO. With a ... ... ... happy here and a happy there...."

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

She is too stinkin' cute! And FUNNY!

Anonymous said...

My favorite is when she said. That is not hair on my Daddy's face that is beard.