(Delia has been learning her letters at school, and recognizes many of them while we are driving down the road. She will call out "D for Delia!" or "M for Mama!")
Oh my goodness. I did not pose this child. I simply said "Sit on this step and let Mama take your picture." And this is what I got.
These pictures were taken after she woke up from her Sunday afternoon nap, still in her church clothes, and went outside to enjoy the fantastic fall weather we are having.
In Daddy's lawnmower wagon.


In other news, I am so pregnant that I cannot carry on normal conversation without getting out of breath. That is hilarious when I am trying to speak to the Ad Design 1 class that I am teaching at MSU this semester. And Grady has a stomach bug. Please say a prayer that we do not all get it!







No comments:
Post a Comment