Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

A few weeks ago, our church had a Harvest Festival out at the church's lake property and we got to try out our costumes. Delia borrowed a great Sleeping Beauty costume, with new crown courtesy of Grandma 'Manda. I took a few pictures before we left the house and that was all I could get. Again, camera too heavy. Squatting down to eye level with munchkins and then getting back up again - too hard. But... thanks to my friend Carmen sharing all of her pictures, I have plenty to share!

Natural born princess!

Inside circle of a paper plate + Sharpie + big belly = 8 ball!

Our friends Landon, Craig, Christy, and Oliver

Carmen with her hands full of Amelia and Baby Charlotte
William, Amanda, and Brien

Amelia and William and their daddies

Delia and Daddy on the hayride. Daddy looks scared!

Happy princess with a mouth full of hot dog!

Happy Baby Charlotte and mom

This past Friday night, we went Downtown for Pumpkinpalooza! Trick or Treating on Main Street, pumpkin patch, farmers market, etc. I wanted to buy mums and pumpkins and pumpkin bread, but all those things were too heavy to carry. Especially since I'd started having contractions the night before. (They stopped.)

There were some great decorations...

and live mannequins, which totally freaked Delia out the first time we made one of them giggle.

We saw tons of friends in costume, but only snagged this one picture of Joseph. Go Dawgs! 7 WINS!

Did not get any pictures of actual trick or treating on Halloween because Delia wore the same outfit... and the camera was too heavy. We had fun though!

No comments: