Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Amelia's Birthday Party

Still playing catch up on pictures! These are from Amelia's 2nd birthday party on April 15. It was a jungle themed party, complete with homemade cupcakes, inflatable animals, an animal-themed soundtrack, Play Doh, a sand table, animal party favors, AND GAMES!

Here is Carmen, the 8-month pregnant momma/Wonder Woman who pulled it off. Unbelievable! Her camera got thrown in a pool, so I was the official party photographer.

The birthday girl!

Landon tries out the sand table. We gotta get one of those!

"Hey everybody! This is a bear!"

Play Doh time...

I love the fact that the juice boxes and the beers are in the same tub.

How old is Amelia?

The youngest one there, Baby Oliver with dad Craig!

Just one of the super fun presents Amelia received.

I love this pictures because Amanda and Delia are posing and they don't even know it, and John is actually tuning the pink guitar. He has since broken 2 strings on it.

Amelia as a lion,

Landon as a bear,

and Delia as a zebra.

The first game was throwing peanuts in a tub to "feed the elephant." The kids loved it and threw TONS of peanuts in that tub.

The second game was to knock down the inflatable monkey with a banana.

It did not go well for the monkey. Or for any of the rest of us who were on the receiving end of William's wicked throwing arm.

Then it was time for cupcakes and ice cream!



Then Carmen took the camera away from me to prove that I do exist. The next morning I flew out to meet Grady in D.C.! What?? Stay tuned for more catching up...

No comments: