Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Rumors are True

Baby #2 is due November 24! I would have posted this sooner, but the sonogram has been in the floorboard of my car for a few weeks. Poor baby #2. Delia is super excited, and I told her it is going to be her baby, but we are going to share it. She pats my belly and talks to "her," waving and saying "Hey Baby!" Delia will not even consider the idea that it might be a boy. And she has named it "Baby BoDo." We have no idea where that came from, but it appears to be sticking...

5 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations!!

Lynette said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats!! I think BoDo is a great name. We are so happy for you guys. Two is definitely interesting, and fun!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you!!! That is wonderful!!
Jenny Branan

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

Congratulations!!! Let the games really begin. ha!

Sharon said...

Congrats you two!!!!