Wednesday, May 5, 2010

More Easter

Still catching up on pictures! These are from Easter Sunday. Grady hid eggs all over our front yard for Delia. She would squeal whenever she saw one! A lot less competition than the church hunt. No candy in our eggs, though. The thrill of the hunt was enough for Delia!

She wasn't wild about going through the mud to get some of the eggs though. As soon as she had to step off the concrete driveway, she pointed to an egg under a tree and told Grady "YOU get it."

Princess tiptoes around the mud.


Nana helps count.

Easter hat! You can fill up a really good Easter basket at Dollar Tree. I even found egg shaped sidewalk chalk.

Swinging with our eggs!




Hold on!!

Fun time's over. I think we were playing our "see if you can keep a straight face" game. Hopefully soon I'll be caught up with posting pictures so that I can actually remember what was going on at the time.

No comments: